Where to Get a Jewellery Valuation/Appraisal?
By Rubina Posh January 21,2017
A Jewellery Valuation/Appraisal is best obtained from a Registered Jewellery Valuer.
Each country has an association/organisation which these Valuers are registered through.
These associations provide ongoing training and jewellery updates ensuring that the Valuers maintain their knowledge and expertise and in turn provide the best customer service.
To find a Registered Valuer contact your nearest association:
· Australia – National Council of Jewellery Valuers
· Canada – Canadian Jewellers Association
Accredited Appraiser Program (AAP)
· US and Canada – American Gem Society
Certified Gemologist, Certified Gemologist Appraiser, Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser
· US and Canada – The Jewelry Judge Network
· US and International – American Society of Appraisers
Master Gemologist Appraiser
· US and International – Appraisers International Society (AIS)
Accredited International Valuer, Appraisers International Society Valuer, Appraisers International Society Certified Valuer
· US and International – The Association of Independent Jewellery Valuers
· US and International – National Association of Jewelry Appraisers
Certified Master Appraiser
· UK and Ireland – National Association of Goldsmiths’ Institute of Registered Valuers